Fabrication, falsification and plagiarism are the usual suspects of scientific misconduct.
- Core values of Good Scientific Practice (GSP)
- Famous examples of Fabrication, Falsification and Plagiarism (FFP)
- Other forms of research integrity breaches
- Impact and consequences of questionable research practices (QPR)
- Factors that might lead to QPR
- Guideline for responsible conduct of research
Our courses are geared towards adult learning and use participatory approaches. The trainer encourages participants to add their experience and knowledge to the course content. Topics covered are backed by real examples and relate to the participants’ field of research.
Before the course, participants can submit specific questions and their own presentation examples by email. The course content will be adjusted to the specific needs and requirements of the participants.
Participants are handed out reading material to be discussed during the course as well as a course summary with their achievements.
Course duration: 2 consecutive days (9am – 5pm)
Number of participants: 8-12
Trainer: Dr. Jo Havemann
Contact us for a custom proposal
The course can be aligned to your requirements regarding duration, form and content.
More information at retractionwatch.com